Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You’re My Little Snuggle Bunny!

mft-snuggle-bunny-wm

Hi everyone

I have another MFTeaser to share with you today. The set I have used here is from the new MFT Presents Stephanie Fizer “Snuggle Bunny”, it will be released by MFT Stamps after the release party this Wednesday 6th May. I think this set is totally adorable!!!!!

I decided to create a baby card using this set. I stamped the image onto MFT Stamps new Perfect Paper Panels, have you seen this yet?? This is what MFT Stamps tells us about it:

Ultra thick, ultra smooth A2 sized (5.5 x 4.25) coloring panels. Approx. 24 panels per package. Since we love to color, we searched high and low to find the very best paper for coloring your favorite images.
Use these panels with Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and even light handed water coloring. We did extensive paper analysis (picture me coloring on many small swatches of paper using 4 different coloring methods on each paper type and weight) to find you the PERFECT Paper, and we know you'll fall head over heels!

This was the first time I have used it and I must say I was very happy with the results.

Recipe:

Stamps: Snuggle Bunny Set – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Bashful Blue & Blush Blossom – SU; DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Embossed Zigzag Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

10 comments:

Chris said...

this has got to be one of the sweetest images I've seen in awhile! Love your card. :)

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is the sweetest!!!

Diana said...

totally adorable!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Frances, I love the soft colors.

America said...

aww, so sweet!

Tracey said...

How cute are those bunnies?!?! Love your card Frances!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I adore this soft, sweet card Hoots!! How darling!!!

Melissa said...

Awww......so sweet!

Many Blessings,
M.

Michele Lourenco said...

I really like this card. it's just too cute!

Holly Young said...

Adorable card, and fantastic cutting around that hanging star!