Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sold!

pp-new-home-wm

Hi all!

Recently Paper Pretties held it’s monthly Stampin’ in Your Jammies party over on the Paper Pretties Forum to celebrate the release of the new stamps for May. One of the challenges during the party was a sketch challenge. This is the card I made for this challenge.

I used one of the new stamps that were released at the party. These stamps are from the new “Home Sweet Home” set that were designed by our very own Prrettie Girl Danielle Lounds. I thought I would make a card that would be suitable to give to someone who has just moved or bought a new house.

Recipe:

Stamps: Home Sweet Home – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Urban Country DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Key Tag Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute stamp Frances, awesome card.

Betty J Schaub said...

awe that's sooo cute!

Connie M. said...

Such a fun and pretty card!!

Vicki G said...

Such a clean and simple design! I LOVE it!!!!! Didn't manage to get much sleep tonight, so home today and catching up on blogs.......lol

Have a wonderful day!

Vicki

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awww... this is darling Frances!! Love the colors and that little tiny for sale sign!

Unknown said...

Very clean and pretty card! Love the colors! :)

Charlene Austin said...

This ROCKS!! Love it~~~~and how cool is that reflective photo!! On a side note I have been SO lucky to meet Christie and see her twice in the last month. LOVE that girl and OMG....her kids are heaven on earth. So sweet and polite. I still laugh at the youngest asking me "excuse me, are them cats or dogs?" when he saw my little 4 lb an 6 lbs dogs. LOL.