Saturday, May 16, 2009

Owl’s It Going?

tecc68-owl's-it-going-wm

 

Hi everyone and Owl’s it Going??? hehehehehe!

My card today combines two challenges. First up it is this week’s Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge TECC68, it has been ages since I have played this on the same day as it was posted!

The second challenge I found on the Jessica Lynn Originals Design Team Blog. The challenge was to use any JLO stamp you have that hasn't seen any ink or enough ink!  Well seeing I only got my Owl stamps on Thursday none of them had seen any ink so this was an easy challenge to do hehe. I used “Ruby As A Daisy” isn’t she cute! I stamped the owl twice on white card and then cut out just the flower portion of her head so that it was 3D’d.

Recipe:

Stamps: Ruby As A Daisy – Jessica Lynn Original; Sentiment – H & M Stamps

Paper: White; Pink Pirouette, Close To Cocoa & Candy Lane DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Embossed Scallop Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

9 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

Hello Frances! (waving from KY in USA)

Ruby is ADORABLE! Love that yummy color combo. You're just having way too much fun with Brentwood and Ruby!

Love your card!

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG this is tooooooooo cute.

Marja Sch said...

What a cute owl :-) Marja

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Frances! Beautiful colours.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Aaaaack! OMG! That flower owl is too stinkin' CUTE! I bet it was love at first sight when you laid your eyes on this set. So very cute!!

Cindy H. said...

I love your little flower owl and you made the card so adorable with pink and brown. Love the scallops and prety ribbon treatment.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oh my gosh that is SO CUTE!!! Love it!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

ACK! That';s too cute! I love the image!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Frances! This is Splendid! I LOVE your card...you've made Ruby look so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us! Hugs from the US! Lisa