Monday, May 4, 2009

Mr & Mrs Moose!

hanna-mr-&-mrs-wm

Hi everyone!

I have another Hanna Stamps sneak peek to share with you today. This time round I am showing “Wedding Riley/Sophie” …. this is what Hanna Stamps is calling a retro summer stamp … this stamp was released some time last year but it is being re-released on Monday 4th May after the release party. For more info on what Retro Summer means see my ‘Here comes the Bride” post from a couple of days ago.

For my card today I used my Bosskut tag die for my bride and groom. I stamped these twice once on the tag and once on scrap paper. I cut the scrap paper image out and layered it over the image on the tag. To create the pink layer under the tag I cut out two more tags, cut one into quarters and adhered it under the white tag … this left tiny spaces at each of the centre points so I used the 2nd pink tag and cut just the points and layered these so they were between the white and first pink tag.

Recipe:

Stamps: Wedding Riley/Sophie – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Various Pink Card – Core’dinations; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Bosskut Tag Die; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so beautiful Frances, I love your colouring and the die shape, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Frances, love your die. We used the same paper, hehe.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Frances! Love these wedding moose!!

Danni said...

This is a beautiful card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that tag die is fabulous to focus on the happy couple...cute

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Frances!! Love those papers and that fabulous die shape!