Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lil’ Cowgirl!

SC228-Cowgirl-wm

Hi everyone,

It is time for another sketch challenge (SC228) over on SCS! This morning I was playing around with this week’s technique challenge (TLC220), which was the bandanna technique. When I saw the sketch this afternoon I thought it would be great to combine the two challenges. I then remembered this cute cowgirl I got recently from The Greeting Farm and this is what I came up with.

Recipe:

Stamps: Cowgirl Anya – The Greeting Farm, Paisley Backgrounder – SU

Paper: White; Black; Real Red & Not Quite Navy – SU

Other: Black Ink; White Gel Pen; Star Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

 

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how darling and sweet. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

That bandana technique was fun, wasn't it? Yours looks great, and I love your sweet cowgirl.

Joanne (jojot) said...

she is a cutie and you aced the bandana technique

Gail said...

Great card! I love how you added the white gel pen. nice touch!