Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life’s Just Beachy!

sc229-lifes-beachy-wm

Hi again!

I am back today with my card for this week’s sketch challenge over on SCS.

As you can see I am still having fun playing with my new Jessica Lynn Original owls that I purchased recently.

Recipe:

Stamps: Brentwood Owls Building Sandcastles – Jessica Lynn Original; Sentiment See D Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brad; Label Tag Die; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

April said...

Awesome card StampOwl. I am loving everything about the new Elzybells release. Your card is so cute. I love mechanic teddy.

Tanja said...

Gorgeous summer owl card!

Hugs, Tanja

Vicki G said...

Those owls are the cat's pajamas!!!! LOL. LOVE this card!

Cindy Haffner said...

You are busy, love this. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...so crisp, bright and simply fabulous.....I just love this image