Monday, May 4, 2009

Eenie, Meenie Mani, Pedi!

 mft-mothers-dayeeniewmHi everyone!

Today is the start of the MFTeasers  …. MFT Stamps will have 4 new stamps to release after the release party this Wednesday 6th May.I used the new "who’s that girl” set for this month which is called “Girls Day In”.

Being Monday it is also time for another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. As it is also a new month we also have a new challenge hostess which this month is Deb Mills. Deb challenge us all to make a Mother’s Day card …. this seems to be a very popular challenge this week …. I wonder why *giggle* As I have been pretty busy this past week or so preparing for all the releases this week I decided to use one of the sets being released which of course is this one … after all it is Mother’s Day right so Mum’s can do some fun things for them!

I paper pieced the dressing gown and the back wall using MFT Stamps “chocolate kiss” designer paper which is also being released this Wednesday as 6 x 6 paper packs. I love this DP! Another new thing from MFT this month is buttons …. I scored a great button in my container as it had a big hole in it …. perfect to thread through my ribbon. (I am not sure if this is in every container though … I could do with a bunch more of these ones!)

mft-mothers-day-in-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. see it is a Mother’s Day card hehe … I wanted to use the sentiment I did on my outside as I just loved it so I decided to have my Mother’s Day wording inside my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Girl’s Night In & Mother’s Day – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Pretty In Pink – SU; Chocolate Kiss DP – MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Label Tag Die; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Button; Brown Brad; Heart Scallop Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

now this is simply fabulous.....wow......think I am going to love this set

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good Frances, love your special button.

LORi said...

Everything is perfect!!

Renee said...

Love it! What a great stamp set :)

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done Frances! I love the colours and papers you chose too, looks soooo comfy cozy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ooooh!! What I wouldn't do for a day of pampering right now...*grin*. Darling card Frances!! Love the papers!!