Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cheep Talk Card Portfolio!

cheep-talk-group-wm

Hi everyone!

Well I have lots of pics for you today as I wanted to show you the card portfolio I created a few weeks ago that I made for a project  to do with a group of friends of a club I attend each month.

Most of this project is created using SU projects except for the circle nestabilities …. I couldn’t help but use that on my project.

cheep-talk-folder-wm

Here  is the front of my card portfolio …. I used the Cheep Talk stamp set from Stampin’ Up and the designer paper is Good Morning Sunshine which has to be my favorite DP right now …. but there are a few others very close behind hehe!

cheep-talk-folder-in-wm The inside of my card portfolio. I created 3 cards and 3 envelopes. The cards I created mostly from scraps.

cheep-talk-1-wm

cheep-talk-2-wm

cheep-talk-3-wm

Recipe:

Stamps: Cheep Talk – Stampin’ Up

Paper: White; Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point & Good Morning Sunshine DP – SU

Other: Pacific Point & Kiwi Kiss SU Inks; Circle Nestabilities; Pacific Point & Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon; Eyelet Border Punch; Horizontal Slot Punch; Foam Tape

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what an adorable portfolio and card set....just love all the choices you made on this one...so sweet....tfs

also...love the way the ribbon holds the cards in...great idea

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a super darling set Hoots!! I love all your sketches and fabulous paper combos!! Awesome!!

LORi said...

Oooo Ahhhh!! Me Likey!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome set Frances, love those colors. Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Hugs Cindy xxoo

Jackie Pedro said...

These are fantastic!!!