Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bath Salts!

mft-bath-salts-wm

Hi everyone

My project today uses the new Time for Bubbly Label set that was released by MFT Stamps earlier in the week.

I used this set to create a little gift package of bath salts. Bath salts can be made very cheaply using just a few ingredients the main one being epsom salts or sea salt. You will find loads of recipes online by using google reader, here is one I found.  After I made my bath salts I poured them into a cellophane packet and then created this little bag to put my bag of bath salts into. My bath salts are yellow which is why I used yellow for my image.

Recipe:

Stamps: Time For Bubbly Label Set – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Apricot Appeal – SU

Other: Black Ink; Mini Bag a Lope; Ribbon; Corrugator; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet.

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fab gift....and I love it in the soft yellows...soothing, peaceful, happy

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful project and Design Frances, this set is a must!!

TFS, Jennifer :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulous gift Hoots!! Love your charming gift bag!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Love the yellow and the fact that you made your own bath salts. A pretty gift package!