Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Boy!

alota-baby-boy-shoes-wm

Hi everyone,

I have been making baby cards recently, this one uses the new Baby Booties stamp that is available from Alota Rubber Stamps.

I kept this card fairly simple …. the colors are bashful blue & white. The booties are layered onto my circle nestabilities … I seldom use white as a layer normally it is always the top part of my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Baby Booties – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Bashful & Bashful Blue DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; White Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Chris said...

I always love your style but this is especially wonderful! Love it.

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Soft and pretty Frances, just perfect.

Joanne (jojot) said...

baby boy perfection

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awww! So soft and sweet, Hootsie!

Cindy H. said...

So sweet!! Love the white layer with this lovely DP.