Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pretties Wednesday - Splash!


Hi everyone,

I am back again tonight with another Pretties Wednesday challenge card to share with you all. Two weeks ago Julie Masse challenge the Prettie Girls to a sketch challenge.

I decided to play with the new "Splash Sophia" again which will be the SOTM for May .... you can find out how you can receive this stamp the month before it is available to the public here on the Paper Pretties site.

The designer paper I used here reminded me of tiles that you might find around a pool which is why I selected it for my card today. I also used the Martha Stewart lace doily border punch to create the borders on each side of my card. The eyelets I have had for ages and as they fitted the theme of the card I decided I just had to use them.

Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs to see there creations this week.
Recipe:
Stamps: Splash Sophia - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Blue Splash Eyelets; Lace Doily Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Frances!

Unknown said...

Oh those eyelets are perfect!! Great card Frances!! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! Love all that blue and the DP you chose!

Christi Flores said...

That dp is perfect! Too cute!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Frances!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, i love it.

Tracey said...

So cute Frances! Love that image!

Jana Weaver said...

Great card Frances...those eyelets are perfect with this sweet little Sophia!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love this 'splash' girl.....such fun...perfect dp too

jjcreations said...

Great card - she looks like she's having fun. I love the paper too - it definitely looks like a pool design!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances!! LOVE the colors, papers and those brads!