Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wee Hanna Paper Dolls!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a couple of projects I did using the new "Wee Hanna" paper doll set which will be released tonight Monday 2nd March.

This time I just made a plain old fashioned "paper" paper doll set ... well card anyway. To dress Wee Hanna you just fold over the tabs which are included on the images ... remember those!

I created this little folder which is based on the idea of the CD holder I showed you yesterday but on a smaller scale.

Here is the inside ... the paper dolls and her clothes just slip into the pocket where they can stay until you are ready to play with them another day. This is sooo easy to make.


My second card is ... yes a pirate card .... I love pirates too hehe! I had this fun pink pirate designer paper so of course I had to make a pink card.

This card using Taylor's of Taylored Expressions TECC56 sketch.

Recipe:
Stamps: Wee Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pirate DP - Rusty Pickle; Multi Colored Square DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilites; Circle Nestabilities; Black Brads; Magnetic Closure; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wee Hanna is darling, great project.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects Frances! Love them!