Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taylors Cupcake Challenge #60

It has been a while since I have had the time to play Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge. I have wanted to for a while cause I have had a few new cupcake stamps I have been wanting to play with for at least a month if not more ... yikes!

For my card I used the Bosskut Vintage Tag for my main image and then I stamped Stella Cupcake onto my tag. It is hard to see in this photo, (how I miss my photo editing program:() the black panel has been embossed using the flower power Sizzix texture plate ... I am loving these. If you love using the cuttlebug embossing folders then you will also love these and the best thing about them there size .... they are almost twice the size of the cuttlebug. The designer paper I used here is from a new DCWV Stack I picked up in the shops today called Sweet Stack.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stella Cupcake - Stamping Bella
Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose - SU; Sweet Stack DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Bosskut Vintage Tag; Flower Power Sizzix Texture Plate; Lace Doiley Border Punch; Glittered Dots (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics


5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Too cute! I love that dp!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm beginning to think that the most luscious of dps go to Canada for Cindy or Australia for you.....you are the Queens of DP

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Frnces, I see you are using that new die we talked about, so cool.

Jenny Gropp said...

you got some new Nesties! Love this card and I also love those Sizzix Texture plates... I forget to pull them out too often, I love the larger size of them as well!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great card Frances!! LOVE the pretty layout and gorgeous design!

Have a wonderful week!
Jennifer :)