Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me!

Hi everyone!

A little birdie told me ... that it is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS ... hehe! This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch for us to use .... it is a nice easy one!

This week I used MFT Stamps new "Hangin' with my Peep's" set ... isn't it just adorable ... perfect for Easter but it is also suitable for many other occasions as there are lots of different sentiments. I used the "A little bird told me..." sentiment on my ... which could mean it is birthdays or whatever. the little chick that is on the paving on the main image and also the one with the sentiment were added after I stamped the image etc ... these are two separately individual stamps which means you can put little chicks wherever you want them to be ... cool ha!

The designer paper I used for my card is from the new MFT Stamps 6 x 6 designer paper packs ... this one used here is the Spring collection. I also used this paper to paper piece the girls dress.

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC71 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hangin' With My Peeps - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Regal Rose & Gable Green - SU; DP - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Circle & Rectangle Nestabilities; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Lace Doily Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love your border and colors on this!! Fab design with the sketch...love your creations as always Frances!! TFS!

Christi Flores said...

I love this! What a bright and fun card!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ohhhh!! Love this image Frances!! Your card is just adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, I love your colors.

Vicki G said...

This is sweet. I love the colours that you chose and the way you paper pieced her dress! Lovely!

Cathy said...

I love your card! So cute!!