Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Day!

It is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps Paper Craft Planet Group. This week the challenge is hosted by me. You have two weeks from today to participate in this challenge and you also have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Well you all know that I love doing sketch challenges, so it probably comes as no surprise that my challenge today is a sketch challenge. You can see my sketch below or pop on over to the Alota Rubber Stamps group on PCP.

I decided to use Girlfriend Cheryl to create my card today ... I love these Girlfriend stamps they are so cute ... this one was named after fellow Alota Rubber Design Team member Cheryl Walker.

I have been having lots of fun playing with Gina K Designs new digi papers ... this one is called floral frenzy. I also used the mustard colored digi paper to paper piece the girls dress.

Hope to see you over on the Alota Rubber Stamps PCP group.

And here is the prize you could win if you play along using Alota Rubber Stamps and add your card to the PCP gallery using the tag Alota6. This stamp set is called "Silly Sarah"


Recipe:

Stamps: Girlfriend Cheryl - Alota Rubber Stamps
Papers: White; Chocolate Chip & More Mustard - SU; Floral Frenzy Digi Paper - Gina K Designs
Other: Black Ink; Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Flowers; Brown Brads; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling Frances, I will post mine soon.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Frances! Love the earthy tones.

Maryann said...

Love it.Just posted mine on PCP LOL