Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good News and Bad News!

OK let's start with the good news .... which is the winner of the Hanna Stamps Friday 13th Good Luck blog candy.

I used random.org to select my winner!


and the winner is .................................................

#106

Laura L said...

I love the colors you used! Great card!

Congratulations Laura!

To see the list of winners you can check the winners thread over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum



Now the bad news ..... one of my hard drives died to my laptop yesterday afternoon .... arghhhhhhhh. At this stage I am not sure which one or if it was both or what .... all I know is that I lost most of my stuff .... so I am not happy right now. At least i can get back online and keep posting etc using an old computer my DH was using, I guess that is something right! And I could be without it for 3 to 4 weeks .... sheesh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway ... I will still be posting daily etc ... but I only have the bare minimum on this computer so please bare with me over the next few weeks.


5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Oh I'm so sad for you and your computer - good luck!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats to Laura!! I am so sorry Frances. :(

Cindy Haffner said...

I feel for you Frances, I'm hoping it doesn't take to long to fix.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OH Hootsie.......no computer....or at least no GOOD computer...TG DH has one you can post from....

Kate Block said...

Sorry to hear about your computer!! SO Frustrating!! If you have to spend less time on the computer you can spend MORE TIME creating!!