Sunday, March 15, 2009

For You!

Elzybells Art Stamps have a new release this coming Monday 16th March, and today I have another sneak peek to share with you ... I just love this new set!

The stamps used in my card today come from the new set called" Spring Cubes". The image used here is actually 3 separate rectangle cubed images that are included in this set along with 2 other square images and a number of sentiments. I love how easy it is to either use just the one cube image for your card or like I did here use 3 together to make a larger image.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Cubes - Elzybells
Paper: White; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat and Tool; Foam Tape; Copics



11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a pretty stamp, love it.

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful card...love them all in a row like that!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Frances. Love the colours, a real touch of summer!
Maria x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - I can't wait for this release! Your card is just lovely - it's easy to see why you like the stamp set so much.

Norine said...

love the card so bright
Hugs
Norine

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...can tell this will be a fab set.....hmmm....bettah sit on my hands....lol

Kate Block said...

The stamp is adorable!!! I might have to add this the collection.

Anonymous said...

Wow---they look amazing stamped close to create a large image. I will so be casing you on that little tidbit!! Such a happy card.

stampqueen said...

Very bright and cheery card - feels like spring.

Vicki G said...

So bright and springy!!!!! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Francis this card is GREAT! I love the dots and the colors, hey the images aren't bad either! lol