Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Egg"stra Special!

Hi everyone ... I am back again today with another card to share with you. This time my card is for this week's sketch challenge (SC218) over on SCS.

I just couldn't resist getting a couple of the "Egg" stamps recently from Whipper Snapper stamps ... this one is called "Egg"stra Special.

I used the floral fantasy cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to the teal base panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: "Egg"stra Special & Sentiment - Whipper Snapper Designs
Paper: White; Taken With Teal & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics


6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! I love that image and that dp!

Tracey said...

Adorable!! Love the colours you used on this!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fab colors Frances.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! I love your image and you've done a great job with the sketch!! TFS!

Danielle L. said...

Fun fun card! It's egg-stra great! :)

Vicki G said...

Ohhhhhhh.. you are enabling me here!!!! This is Stinking cute!


Vicki