Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Cute!

Happy Sunday everyone ... I have another card to share with you today ... this one is for the sketch that Club Anya is running this week. I couldn't resist getting out one of my Anya stamps and playing in this challenge. I used the "Dress Me" set and the sentiment is from "Wardrobe #1" ... I have a thing about collecting paper doll stamps so of course couldn't help myself when I saw these sets.

I paper pieced the dress that Anya is wearing using the same DP that is on the base of this card. The circles are created using my circle nestabilities, and I used my script cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to the pink layers.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dress Me & Wardrobe #1 - The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Black: Orange; Rose Red & Pretty In Pink - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Tag Sizzlit Die; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Flowers; Pink Brads; Orange Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

i am so loving your colors..you rock

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super cute Frances, love her.

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable creation!! The colors are awesome!! :)

Ginny said...

love the colours on this one..and the script bug folder :)