Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rebus - Found In The Garden

Hi there ... this is my last rebus swap card from 2008! For those who love solving them each month have no fear .... I have more coming this year!

The theme for this rebus card is "Things found in a Garden", hope you have found trying to figure it all out.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions to the rebus I posted last time which was "Baby Needs" ... you will find all my other Rebus cards here.
  • Parents
  • Diapers
  • Playpen
  • Rattle
  • Cradle
  • Blanket

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love when you post a rebus! Here are my answers!

Picket Fence
Gardener
Barbeque
Plants
Lawn Mower
Swings
Tree

I actually think I figured them all out, if I'm right this would be the first time I got 'em all!

Robin said...

I so look forward to your rebus! They are so fun!! Here are my answers:

picket fence
gardener
barbecue
plants
lawn mower
swings
tree

thanks!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Here are my answers: Picket Fence, Gardener, Barbeque, Plants, Lawn Mower, Swings, Tree

Either these are getting easier or I'm getting better. I'm guessing it's the former:)

Thanks for the fun, Frances.

Anonymous said...

Love the rebus!
Picket fence
garden hose
barbeque
plants
lawn mower
swings
tree