Friday, February 13, 2009

Joyful Easter Greetings!

Hi everyone. My card today uses the Easter Frame from the new "Pretty Oval Essentials Frames" from Alota Rubber Stamps. These frames are fantastic and I love that you can use them with the oval nestabilities ... I used the largest of both the plain and scallop oval set to create my card here ... sooooo easy! This set also include a number of sentiments which includes the one I used on my card here.

Oh and while you are over at Alota Rubber stamps ... check out the "Pretty Circle Essentials" too. Same idea but this time in circles and again they work with the largest circle nestabilties dies.

If you follow my blog regularly you know I am working my way through Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Anniversary Cupcake challenges. This is card # 6 out of the 9 sketches so I only have 3 more to go .... yahhhhhhhhhhh! This sketch was designed by Ana Wohlfahrt of Ink A Stamp. I did change the rectangle on Ana's sketch to an oval to accommodate the oval image I wanted to use for my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pretty Oval Essential Frames - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Regal Rose & Certainly Celery - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Green Flowers; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image! Love that beautiful bow!! :) TFS!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Frances! Love the colours!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect Frances, awesome job.

Betty J Schaub said...

Cute! These pinks and greens are sooo pretty together!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....awesome frame/basket

Helene said...

Very nice Frances...Great card

Christi Flores said...

What a fun and happy card! I love this!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love this springy card Hoots!! The colors are so happy!! Charming!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Easter card!!

Vicki G said...

So pretty Frances! Love the colours!!!!


Vicki