Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Girlfriend!

Hi everyone!

Hanna Stamps will be releasing 3 new stamp sets and 2 new Riley stamps after their release party this Monday night 2nd March.

If you like paper dolls you are going to love the new stamps Hanna Stamps has in store for you this release .... not one but two paper doll sets. I love paper dolls so of course I am thrilled to be able to share my cards with you using these sets plus the others over the next few days.

I created this card using the new "Dress Up Hanna" set ... in this set we have Hanna as a paper doll and with 3 different outfits and various accessories ... you are going to love it!

My card is also for this week's Hanna Stamps challenge over in the Hanna Stamps Member forum of SCS, which was to create a feminine card and include a ribbon on our card.

The designer paper used here is the new digital paper pack "Neopolitian" available from Gina K Designs.

The Hanna Stamps Guest Designers for March are Jennifer Buck & Silke K. Make sure you visit their blogs during the next few days to see what creations they have made using the new release stamps.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dress Up Hanna & Words Hanna Would Say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Groovy Guava & Close to Cocoa - SU; Neopolitian Digital Paper - Gina K
Other: Black Ink; Long Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Flowers; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty, I love her dress.

Kim said...

Omgosh! I love this!! What an awesome idea to have a paper doll and clothes! Reminds me of when I was a kid! You did a beautiful job with this card!!

Silli said...

Your card is so so pretty. Love the colors and the image...;-) great job.. Hugs from Silke

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love that paper too!

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty!! Love that paper!

Joanne (jojot) said...

she is a stylin...

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Frances!

Vicki G said...

WOW!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Vicki