Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blimey! How Old Are You?

Hi there! My card today is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. A little while ago my daughter asked me to make some male birthday cards for her husbands friends who were all turning 40 this year ... hopefully this one will be okay.

I just love the Changito Monkeys from Stampendous and I also love pirate stamps ... so this is the best of both worlds.

Here is the inside of the card .... some of the sentiments I used for this come from The Cat's Pajamas including this one on the inside of the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Changito Pirates - Stampendous; Blimey & Shiver Me Timbers Sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas; Rough Texture Wheel - SU
Paper: White; Black; Real Red & Not Quite Navy - SU; DP - Sandy Lion
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Top Note Die; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG tooooooooooo cute.

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is just too cute!!! Great job with the SC

Tracey said...

What a fun card Frances! I love those monkeys!! Cute!

Betty J Schaub said...

this one is precious!

Anonymous said...

BWHAAA!! HAA!! This is so cute!! I love it!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now this is just so fun and cute Hoots!! Love it!!

Vicki G said...

Funky MOnkey's.........I LOVE EM!!!!


Vicki