Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Pick You!

Hi everyone ... I have another "Alota Rubber Stamps" card to share with you today. This uses a number of stamps from this company.

I stamped the house side first and then masked this to create my grass, trees, and sky. The girl and dog are stamped on separate white card and cut out and attached over my scene.

I used my copic air brush system to create my sky and grass area. I also used my score it tool to create the raised score lines along the side and bottom of my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kid; Tree; House Side; Dog; Sentiment - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Really Rust - SU
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punch; Score It Tool; Foam Tape; Copic Air Brush System; Copics



7 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulous scene Hoots!! Love the airbrushing and the scoring too!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!!! This is amazing!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so cute love your little scene.

Sharon Caudle said...

So so so so so so soooooo CUTE!!!!!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

OK, I can't resist any longer.....when my stamp budget is replenished at the beginning of the month, I'm headed over to Alota for this stamp and a few other's you've shown recently.

Love your work!

Tracey said...

Adorable Frances!!

Linda Carson said...

Really fun & so creative!!