Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're All Going on A Summer Holiday!

We're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or two. Sorry but it has been a while since I have been singing on here and this image of the new Riley images just made me thing of that song!

I guess Riley & Sophie G are both going on a summer holiday (or maybe winter) ... Van Riley & Trailer Riley are the two Riley stamps which are to be released by Hanna Stamps this Friday 5th December.

They work soooo perfectly together so I just had to use them both to create this card. This card also works for last weeks Hanna Stamps challenge which was to create a scene. I combined a couple of other stamp sets to create this card. The tree is from "Tis the Season" Hanna Set and the grass is from "Springtime Hanna"

Our Release Party this Thursday4th December is at 9 p.m. est. Hope you can join us for some fun challenges. Be sure to check the Hanna Forums.

Recipe:
Stamps: Van Riley; Trailer Riley; Tis the Season Set; Springtime Hanna Set - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Copics



10 comments:

Catherine said...

and i think they want me to go with them :)

cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute, Frances!! Love those Riley images.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin Riley, so cute.

Tracey said...

Love Riley! Fabulous card!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your scene!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my goodness! This is just darling! What a great little scene!

Vicki G said...

Ohhhh this is fabulous Frances!!!

6 wacky women said...

Too cute. Great scene.
Love the Riley images.
Karen x

Sharon Caudle said...

Too cute and I sure wish I were going!! :)

Christina said...

Wow! This is great!!