Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some Bunny Is Thinking Warm Thoughts!

You ready for another MFTeaser????? ..... this is the new Flopsey set which will be released by MFT Stamps this Wednesday 3rd December. Isn't he a cutie ... this is called "Snow Bunny" and comes with the Flopsey Image and 3 sentiments.

I stamped my image on white card and then used one of my new nestabilities sets to cut it out ... I am loving these new dies. The snowflakes stamped in the background of my image is from the Cold Play set also available from MFT Stamps ... I stamped it off on scrap paper first before stamping onto my white card so that the image was soft.

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Bunny & Cold Play- MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Bashful Blue & Rose Red - SU; DP - Kaiser
Other: Black Ink; Bashful Blue SU Ink; Nestabilities; Snowflake Die; Glitter Glue; Pearls; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics


5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! I love it!!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so adorable.

Tracey said...

Flopsey is adorable! Love your card!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Flopsey is too cute with the snowflake dp and punches you paired with him Frances!!