Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rebus - C Words

Hi everyone ..... I have another rebus swap card to share with you. I know there are a few of your out there who enjoy puzzling over these to try and solve them.

The theme for this one is words starting with the letter "C". If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions to my previous rebus card which was "Name of a Color of a Colored Pencil" :
  • Scarlet Lake
  • Kingfisher Blue
  • Gun Metal
  • Tuscan Red
  • Magenta
  • Pink
  • Canary Yellow


2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Frances,
these are really fun for me to do!!
cabinet
censorship
company
customer
?????
clamp
cancel
clear
I am at a total loss about the one though. I will have to think about and it will drive me nuts until I figure it out! lol
Thanks!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Here are my answers -

Cabinet
Censorship
Company
Customer
Cotton
Clamp
Cancel
Clear

Thanks for the fun!