Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Be My Lovebug!

Hi everyone .... it is time for another Paper Pretties card from me today.

This week I decided to do the Paper Pretties challenge from a week ago PWC31 which was to use the "Love Bug" stamp set and to also use the color combo of red, chocolate & mellow moss. I also used this week's sketch challenge from the December Dirty Dozen gallery.

The red portion of this challenge was easy with this stamp set ... for the chocolate I colored the areas that I would normally color with black ... the ladybugs spots, antenna etc. The mellow moss I used for the leaf and shading that grounds the bugs.

Recipe:
Stamps: Love Bugs - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip & Mellow Moss - SU
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punches; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love your love bugs.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! These love bugs are adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable Frances! I just love seeing these cute little guys! :)

DeeDee said...

Oh Frances!!! This is adorable...I really want this stamp....I love LadyBugs!!! HUGS!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Ok, I'm on the hunt for the stamp now! LOL! I've called my friends "ladybugs" for forever it seems. It's always been my "signature". what an adorable card! I love it!