Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome Little Robot!

It's time for another of Taylor's of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenges .... this week I decided not to do cupcakes as I had new stamps I wanted to play with instead!

A few weeks back when I was shopping in one of my favorite scrapbook stores for designer paper I found this one that had cogs all over it. At the time I didn't know why I would need it but as it looked different and was a reasonable price I thought why not add it to the pile! Well then this week I received the new "RBG Robot Family" plate from Alota Rubber Stamps and knew right off that this designer paper would come in handy with this set! This is such a fun set!!!!

I did 'tweak' Taylor's sketch a tiny bit as it didn't suit my card to have the brads on the left side of the card as she had them.

Recipe:
Stamps: RBG Robot Family - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Brilliant Blue - SU; DP - Sandy Lion
Other: Black Ink; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics




11 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Sure was the perfect paper for the robots love the card

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love this paper and the card you made with it!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design and awesome papers!! :) TFS!!

Catherine said...

LOL! cute!

Regina Easter said...

i am so loving these colors...awesome job

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is too fun Hoots!! And that paper is so ultra perfect with this!! AWesome!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect girl, I love it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love the bright primary colors too!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card Frances using the new alota stamps. Great work. Hugs Linda x

Tracey said...

That paper is perfect for this card! Adorable!

Ashley M said...

Such a fun card! The paper and stamps are a perfect match!