Sunday, November 9, 2008

Turn Your Radio On And Listen To The Music!

Turn your radio on and listen to the music ........... I have that song singing in my head now LOL!

This card is for this week's Beate's weekend sketch challenge .... and I am again using some of my neglected stamps today ... this time it is a Rubber Romance stamp. The music you see coming up from the radio is actually part of a Stamp It stamp I own that I masked before inking so I would only get the one line of it .... it seemed just right to accompany this Rubber Romance stamp don't you think!

The sentiment is one I created using my computer ... not sure if that is a radio or just a CD player but it is a radio for this card anyway ... and when I was trying to find a suitable sentiment that song came in my head which I thought would make a perfect sentiment for my card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Courtney - Rubber Romance; Music In The Air - Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Black; Purely Pomegranate & Bordering Blue - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is cute Frances, I like your computer sentiment.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is a fun one Hoots!! Love that image with the music!!

Maryann said...

cute card Frances, great use of the music stamp

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A fab card Frances and loving this image! Linda x

Julie said...

So Funky Frances! Love it. The colours are so young and vibrant. Perfect teenage card or even best buddy!

Hugs
Julie
x

Holly Young said...

cute card, and the sentiment is perfect. The only thing that bugs me about the image is the music notes coming out of the radio/cd player when she's got headphones on.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Frances. Love the image and your coloring!
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card! What a cute stamp.