Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rebus - Colored Pencils

Hi everyone ... I know some of you enjoy working out my rebus puzzle cards I create each month for a swap I do with a few friends .... so I have another for you today.

The theme of this rebus is ...... the name of a color of a colored pencil. If you would like to try and solve it .... let me know by leaving a comment on this post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next month when I post my next rebus card.

Here are the solutions to last months rebus which was drinks hot or cold.
  • Ginger Beer
  • Martini
  • Coffee
  • Cocoa
  • Whiskey
  • Lemonade
  • Hot Chocolate
Quite a number of you did a great job working it out last month ... congratulations.



4 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Scarlet Lake
Kingfisher blue
Gun metal
Tuscan Red

Pink
Canary Yellow

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Hi Frances! I check your blog out all the time for inspiration and notice you use nestabilities a lot. I just got a Cuttlebug and a set of nestabilities and was wondering if there was any way to emboss using the nestability without the embossing mat. I do not have one and was looking for a way to get out of buying one!
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I am NEVER first! Rats!

Scarlet lake (never heard of this)
Kingfisher blue (goes with the lake I guess)
Gunmetal ? (has to be grey)
Toucan red
Marabou Pink
Canary Yellow

Sherry Goodloe said...

this is probably a long shot, but do you know where i could find a set of the uncle rebus rubber stamp blocks that came in a box????