Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Come Let Us Adore Him!

It is Pretties Tuesday and this week I wanted to share with you something I created using some of the new stamp sets that were released on 1st November.

Did you know there were 4 Nativity sets released this week .... for my card here I used 3 of these sets ...
Nativity for Baby Jesus, Mary & Joseph
Worship Him for the Star
Adore Him for the Cow, Donkey, Lamb & the Sentiment I used for my card.

My card is a stair step card ..... I added the large oval piece to the back of my card so that I could include the star shining over the stable where Baby Jesus lay sleeping.

Here is another view of my card so that you can see why it is called a "Stair Step card", these are very easy to make and lots of fun too.

For those of you who would like the measurements for this the card is cut to 10.5 inches x 5 inches. I then used my scorepal to score my card at 1.25" - 2.5" - 4.25", 6" and at 8.25"

Don't forget to check out the Sale on the Paper Pretties web site .... 75% off almost everything except for the Pretties Stamps and the Swarovski crystals.

Recipe:
Stamps: Nativity; Worship Him & Adore Him - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue Bayou & So Saffron - SU
Other: Black Ink; So Saffron SU Ink; Blue Brads; Label Die; Scorepal


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word girl, this is fantastic.

Linda Carson said...

What a perfect Christmas card!! Love it!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

This is an amazing card. I love your blog!!!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This is a wonderful card. Absolutly.
Annette

Danielle L. said...

WOW - what a wonderful card! I'm in awe of all the amazing detail you put into this!!!