Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweet Birthday Treat!

My card today is for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS .... I just had to use this cute Cupcake girl stamp that was released this month by alota Rubber Stamps.

I used the "With Gratitude" cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture on the pink base. The sentiment is one from a Studio G set I have .... I decided to use my tagger tool to attach the sentiment to the main image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Girl - alota Rubber Stamps; sentiment - Studio G
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze & Regal Rose - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Pink Brads; With Gratitude Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics; Tagger



2 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

That is absolutely adorable :)

Julia Aston said...

What great colors on this and such a sweet stamp!