Friday, September 26, 2008

Flowers for You!

Good morning everyone! My card today uses another of the new stamps from alota Rubber Stamps. This image could be used for all sorts of ocassions. For this card I haven't added a sentiment as yet, I thought I would wait until I know what I am using this card for before I add it.

I added two rows of paper piercing to the top right hand corner of the card. The scallops down the bottom of the card are created using the Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch. I love how this image also works with the oval nestabilities to make layering easier.


Recipe:
Stamps: Girl with Flowers - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Rose Red - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Lace Doily Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



9 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so sweet Hoots!! Love the dp and the colors!! Darling!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE up early Frances! Lovely card as per usual!

Shellpole

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh too darling.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful....I adore the colour scheme..and the image is super cute..xx

CraftyC said...

What a cute card!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww, Frances ... She is darling! I'm like you .... I save some out for the "just right" sentiment as it's needed. Glad to know I'm not the only one who "waits"!

Happy Day!
Bev

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Love it! Love the way she pops out with the flowers!
Such an adorable image and card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable and such pretty colors!! Love how the image is partly out of the frame.

Tammi said...

Ohhh, this is sooo sweet! Love how you cut parts of it outside the oval!