Sunday, August 17, 2008

You're So Sweet!

Hi hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. My card today is for Taylor's if Taylored Expressions blog for her cupcake challenge she does every week.

This particularly sketch is a good one to use all those smaller images we all have .... often when I am looking for something to stamp I ignore them .... so it was fun to create this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake Set - Inkadinkadoo; Sentiment - Gina K
Paper: White; Real Red - SU; DP - Daisy Bucket
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

What a great way to display smaller stamps, I love how you worked those cupcakes

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your cupcake card, so yummy.

Kathryn said...

Very cute card -- love the paper you used and the stamp is adorable! :)

Taylor said...

So cute! Love the patterned paper and your color combination!