Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #5

Well it is day 5 for the Verve Stamps Anni-VERSE-sary 12 days of sketches and here is my card using sketch #5.

This was a pretty quick card to create ... most of it was done while I was cooking dinner last night which is probably why the potatoes almost boiled dry ... oops. Luckily they were saved before that happened haha!

I kept to a monochromatic theme for this one using really rust for the designer paper and card used here.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dog & Sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Black; Really Rust & DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Rust Brads; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Looks good Frances, I love quick cards.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I am lovin' your Verve sketches...I did two, I can't catch up! I started too late on this, but yours are AWESOME!! Good luck on all 12, maybe you can win some goodies..