Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #10

Wow it is hard to believe that it is already day 10 for the Verve Stamps Anni-VERVE-sary 12 days of sketches. I have been having a lot of fun with all these sketches and also doing my own personal challenge of trying to use a different stamp company for each sketch I do ... this has meant me getting out some older stamp that I haven't used for some time.

My card today uses an image of Tigger that I have had for a number of years now .... I was going through my stamp drawers trying to decide what stamp to use for this sketch when I saw this one .... I wanted something that was thinnish in length to match the sketch and this one just jump out to me as I was opening and closing the drawers.

I used the new 'forest branches' cuttlebug embossing folder on the 3 orange panels behind Tigger once I had embossed these pieces I sponged over black ink to give them a look like a tiger.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tigger - All Night Media; Sentiment - Unknown
Paper: White; Black; Pumpkin Pie - SU; DP - Crate Paper
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Brads; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is Tiggggerrrrriffffic!!!

Love it!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute.

Cecilia said...

This is funny and very lovely card! I like it very much!

Hugs, Tiina