Friday, July 18, 2008

Merry Moosemas!

It is my turn to host the Hanna Stamps challenge over on the Hanna Stamps forum on SCS. As many of you know my favorite challenges are sketch challenges so I decided that my challenge this week would be a sketch challenge. Seeing I went with a Christmas theme for my card and it is also July .... I thought I would throw in a bonus challenge which is to make your card into a Christmas one ... we need to make a start on those Christmas cards right haha!

I used my circle nestabilites to create my circle layers. The background is created using the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. I added white liquid applique to the snow and santa's beard & hat of my image. The sentiment I curved on my block so that I could stamp it around the edge of the circle ... that is one of things I love about clear stamps ... the ability to shape them how you need them and also being able to see exactly where you are stamping.

I would love you all to play along, if you don't have any Hanna Stamps please feel free to use whatever stamps you do have. Check out the Hanna Stamps Forum for more details.

Recipe:
Stamps: Santa Riley & Words Riley Would Say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Garden Green - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilites; White Liquid Applique; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Brads; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sketch Frances, i love your colors and coloring.

Shelly said...

Too cute Frances, thanks for an awesome sketch!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is so cute Frances! Thanks so much for this fun sketch challenge! I can't wait to play! :D