Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fetch!


Hi I wasn't much in the mood to stamp today .... but I did anyway ... hope it looks ok! This is for this week's sketch challenge on SCS ... quite an unusual layout.

I found this bone DP while I was out shopping today so decided to use that for my sketch and while looking for a stamp found this cute dog that I purchased in March but hadn't had the opportunity yet to use so it seemed just right for this sketch.

I used a circle cutter to create my circles and then cut them in half ... the red panels I used my distress stripes cuttlebug embossing folder to texturise them.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dog - Whipper Snapper
Papers: White; Real Red & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Sandy Lion
Other: Black Ink; CM Circle Cutter; Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

8 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Aw, he's so cute! I love your DP ~ it's perfect for ths card!

Antje said...

Now I am a dog lover and I like making dog cards....your is realy wonderful and a great inspriation TFS

Anonymous said...

What, not in a mood to stamp???? You sound like the rest of the Sassies now:)

This is so cute, I love this layout and that dog is adorable!

Denise said...

So cute, I love the coloring.
Aloha

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte.

Heather "Hev" said...

What a gorgeous card :)

I want to adopt him :D

Thankyou for sharing :)

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

What a cute doggie. You did a great job with him.

Anonymous said...

I think this is absolutely adorable! And, you didn't feel like stamping??? tfs