Monday, April 21, 2008

Yee Ha Little Cowboy!

Yee Ha!!!!!!!!!! It's Monday which means another challenge with my goofball CCEE friends on SCS. This week our challenge was to create a card using either a cowgirl or cowboy .... we also had to include a star on our card.

As I recently received this cute cowboy stamp named Billy from Pink Cats Studio I decided I would use that for my challenge card. I used last week's SFYTT sketch challenge from Jen's I Heart 2 Stamp's blog. The background on the 3 panels is from a background set that co-ordinates with the images in the Billy set.

I also had to include a star on my card ... I actually added 4, 3 star brads in the top left hand corner and then one on the right of the billy image. I also used my photo corner punch to create the corner in the top right hand side of this card.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Billy & Boy Backgrounds - Pink Cat Studio
Paper: White; Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust & Blue Bayou - SU
Other: Black Ink; Creamy Caramel SU Ink; Star Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Star Punch; Photo Corner Punch; Micro Brads; Foam Tape

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Wow what a great card for a little boy :) He is so cute.

Stefanie said...

I love your Billy card! The star beneath the Howdy saying is so perfect! It really frames the sentiment and pulls it all together. I think you've convinced me to order the Billy backgrounds set!

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! I love your colors and the little stars!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Billy is adorable! Love it!