Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Everything!


Just a quick one today .... it was my turn to provide a make n take at a club I go to recently so as someone had mentioned the month before she wanted to try out dahlia folding, I thought that was a good thing to do for my make n take.

I used the new berry blaze DP which I just love .... I cut my circles at 1 3/8inch and folded them as per the dahlia instructions I found here. I used my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss my pink panel .... I am sure I will wear this one out hehe! I am not 100% happy with the ribbon I used but it was the closest I had at the time ... I am waiting on some new ribbon arriving and when it does I will probably replace this. I also paper pierced along the bottom edge of the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Everything - SU
Paper: Rose Red; Pretty In Pink; Close to Cocoa & Berry Blaze DP - all SU
Other: Black Ink; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Pearl for Centre.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty (but I still ain't making one)!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card....great work!

Kathy Brown

Nancy Riley said...

I am envious of your beautiful dahlia fold flower! I have tried several times to make one, and am not happy with my results (instructions and all!). Yours is perfect! Love it!

Diane said...

How gorgeous!!!! I love those origami flowers but have a hard time making them. Yours turned out beautiful!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is beautiful!