Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hanna's In The Sun!

Today's sketch challenge on SCS was perfect for the new Hanna Stamps to be release this week ... so of course I just had to grab one of the new sets and play ... as you can see I chose "Passport Hanna" for this card .... she is now at some sunny beach resort somewhere!

I combined two challenges with this card ... today's sketch challenge & also this week's Hanna Stamps challenge on the member forums of SCS, which was to "bling it up". It is probably hard to see in this photo ... but I used my clear & yellow spica pens to add sparkle to the waves & the sun.

The saffron panel I added texture to using my distressed stripe cuttlebug embossing folder.

Don't forget to join us in the Hanna Stamps Members Forum over at SCS on Thursday night 9 pm EST for our new release party.

Recipe:
Stamps: Passport Hanna & Words Hanna Can Say - Hanna Stamps
Papers: White; Turquoise, So Saffron & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Black Ink; Taken With Teal SU Ink; Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Word Window Punch; Striped Ribbon; Turquoise Brads; Foam Tape; Spica Pens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I don't know her personally, but I'm sure she deserves a vacation after doing all that work with her tools.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this card is SO warm, it makes me want to grab my suitcase and join her! :-)

Judy in Indiana said...

You are brilliant. I would never have thought to take Hanna to the beach.