Monday, April 28, 2008

Charge!

I have another card to share with you today .... this card is for this week's MFT sketch challenge which you can find in the MFT Members Forum of SCS.

My colors are taken from my DP I selected for my card. I used my rectangle nestabilities to create the layers of my main image ...I did have to cut it down slightly and rejoin it so that it would fit the image.

I stamped the "charge" portion of the sentiment onto my red card and used my star punch to punch out the sentiment and place it to the top left section of my card ... I am really loving using my star punch for my sentiments (you may have already noticed LOL ;) )

Recipe:
Stamps: Say Charge - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Real Red & Night of Navy - SU; DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Star Punch; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape

2 comments: