Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Can Ya Dig It?



This is another card using stamps from the new "Can Ya Dig It?" set which will be released on Wednesday 2nd April by My Favorite Things. For this card I used some of the accessories that are included in the set, aren't these little seed packets so cute! I also took the opportunity to play in Taylor's of Taylored Expressions cupcake challenge .... I have been trying to get to this one all week but with one thing or another haven't managed to get to it until now.

I stamped the seed packets onto my card and then used my circle punches to cut them out and layer. I also used my square punches to do the layered squares.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, April 2 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Can Ya Dig It - MFT Stamps
Papers: White; Black; Wasabi & Pumpkin Pie - SU; Recess DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Square Punches; String; Black Brads; Foam Tape



5 comments:

Debby said...

Adorable, I have to try this sketch. I have a surprise for you on my blog, please check it out.
Angel Hugs
Debby

Jill said...

Those little seed packets are absolutely adorable! Great card!

Unknown said...

I love this layout, and I'm lovin' this set!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love all the layers, Frances! Pretty card!

Julia Aston said...

Love these little seed packets - great design and colors on this card!