Friday, March 21, 2008

Hay, How Are You!



Did you know that Hanna Stamps released 15 new Riley and Sophie stamps this week ..... they are all so cute and I am finally getting sometime to be able to play with a few of them ... here is one I made today.

The layout for this one is based on this weeks Mojo Monday card which is on Poetic Artistry's blog. I didn't add the flourishes which were on the original sketch as I didn't think it suited the image I was using on my card.

The DP is some more I got from my friend Tosh ... thanks Tosh :) ..... this one is called Flirt by Memory Box.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tractor Riley - Hanna Stamps; Sentiment - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
Paper: White; Black; Grey; Flirt DP - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Black Brads; Foam Tape

5 comments:

Kim said...

lol...this is just too cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...

This has got to be my favorite Riley, and you made him even more adorable!! Great card...and I love that paper!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful card.
great job on the sketch

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I adore this color combo! Greay card for a boy.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable! Love that little row of brads. Thanks for playing! :)