Thursday, March 20, 2008

Egg-stra Special Easter!

Our challenge for this week with my sassy/fab friends on SCS was to create an Easter card .... as I also wanted to make a card for celebrate MFT which is held on the 20th of every month ... I decided to grab those stamps to create my card. And yes it is already the 20th here where I live!

This is a fairly quick design to create .... I have made a few cards in the past using this layout but as I do love the layout I decided to make another. I stamped the image onto white card and then used my nestabilities to cut our my circles. The scallop along the bottom edge of my layered panel was created using my corner rounder punch. I also added 3 rows of paper Piercing along the bottom edge of the card just below my sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sentiment from Eggstra Special Easter Set; Hoppy Easter - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Cameo Coral - SU; Confetti DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder Punch; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Fantastic layout! The only thing missing is those little Swiss dots...... lol

Unknown said...

I love it! The colors are so fun and festive!

Lisa said...

I love your cards. I am mostly a scrapper, but I love rubber stamps and can't resist them, so I've been searching for ideas on making cards with them and I stumbled on to your site. I love your site thank you for sharing your beautiful work.