Monday, March 10, 2008

Cattitude!



This card is for this week's MFT sketch challenge over at the MFT forum of SCS. I have had this cat themed DP for a while now so thought it would be fun to use that so of course I grab the cat from the cat 'n dog stamp set from MFT.

I decided to make the strip along the bottom of the card resemble a cat collar .... I added the buckle and some rhinestones. I also added some rain dots to the corners of the cat image.

Recipe: Stamps: Cat 'n Dog Set - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Really Rust - SU; Cat DP - Bo Bunny Press
Other: Black Ink; Hodgepodge Hardware Buckle; Oval Punches; Rhinestones; Rain Dots; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! I love how you made the cat collar! Fabulous!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours!