Sunday, February 24, 2008

Your Teepee!

It is time for another featured stamper challenge and this week the featured stamper is Mary Jo Albright ... congratulations! Mary Jo has some fantastic cards in her gallery so it was quite hard to decide which one to CASE, but in the end I decided to CASE this one here.

As per the rules of the featured stamper challenge I had to change at least 2 things on my card. Here are my changes:
  • Changed the images used
  • Changed the colors
  • Changed the sentiment
  • Used different brads
Recipe:
Stamps: Havin' a Pow Wow - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Black; Really Rust, Cranberry Crisp & Chocolate Chip - SU
Other: Black Ink; Really Rust SU Ink; Black Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Clip; Paper Piercing Mat &
Tool; Foam Tape



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I love when you use your CPJ stamps.

Linda Carson said...

Love it! enough said....

Doris said...

Too cute! Hope you get a chance to visit my blog and check out the bear video I posted.

Shelly said...

Too cute Frances, love those stamps!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

How cute is this?!?