Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweet As You!


Tonight is the release of the new Gina K Designs stamps ..... so there is a release party happening on the Gina K member forum of SCS ... if you want to come join the party then come on over it will be held 7pm - 9pm central time.

Part of the party celebrations are a number of challenges ... this card above is for the sketch challenge hosted my Cammie aka Carolyn King ... so I decided I would make a quick card. My new release stamps haven't made it to me as yet so I decided to use one of the sets from the last release instead ... this one is from the stamps with a cause set "How Sweet It Is" ... moneys raised from this set go to help diabetes ... now that is a worthy cause!

This is a fairly simple card and design .... it is good to have some simplier cards to use on ocassions. I used my nestabilities to create my circles.

Recipe:
Stamps: How Sweet It Is - Gina K Designs
Paper: White; Cool Caribbean & Rose Red - SU; DP -??
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Frances!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!

Diane said...

Very pretty!!! Love the dp and the colors you used!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like your card, the colors and layout are great!