Friday, February 8, 2008

Serenity!

Here are a couple more things I created using the new sets from from My Favorite Things. These sets were released on Wednesday night 6th February if you are interested. FYI the "Twisted Sentiment" set can be found under limited editions if you are wanting that one.

This first item is a little note book I created using my bind it all ... I created the lined pages using excel and printed them out onto photocopy paper and cut to the size I wanted ... actually these pages were offcuts from the book I made last week for a challenge with my fab/sassy friends. I used my nestabilities to layer the main image.

The base of this card was a left over for a sketch I did on SCS recently ... I had created the card except for the main image and then decided that the card wasn't the correct size for the image I wanted to use at the time .... so I made another that worked better. But as there was nothing wrong with this base I kept it and it was sitting there on my desk.

I had already made the notebook above using theh same DP so I figured why not use this base to make a card to match the notebook.

Recipe:
Stamps: Serenity Now & Twisted Sentiments - My Favorite Things
Paper: White, Pretty In Pink, Pomegranate - SU; Black; White; Rectangled DP - KI Memories
Other: Black Ink;
Rectangle Nestabilities; Foam Tape


4 comments:

Linda Carson said...

LOVE this notebook & card! I still don't believe that anything is better than......you know...!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set! I love that stamp set (and ordered it) and that paper is so yummy!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I love these, Frances! I ordered this set last night! You are an inspiration.

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful notebook and card! I love the colours! That new set looks like a MUST HAVE to me! Thanks for sharing!